Caaahrabbits II is the next level of my collaboration with Kate Watson in creating a unique, responsive world in Processing and line drawings.
The changes in our second version:
- We unified the aesthetic of the piece, sticking to line drawings + black and white
- You click on the image to change it, rather than anywhere on the sketch
- The transformation happens once after a single click, rather than looping when held
- We lengthened the sketch to make it neat to explore
Notes from class:
- controlled glitches
- have rollover initiate some change in image
- psychedelic pixel manipulation
- opacity of the trail
- think about use of perlin noise
- what would make you want to click
- stars cluster around mouse?
- have transformation occur in buildings – use mask + animation